Who are the facilitators?
Terry and Chetana love working together and have formed a tight bond since they met several years ago. Chetanas’ flavour is her unique ability to see into a persons deepest Self and use her energies to heal and transform unconscious areas.
Terry loves group work and creates a powerful space, so you can begin to feel change as soon as you walk into a room. He has over twenty years of experience working with relationship coaching and transformation.
Main areas we will cover:
- What do we mean when we say ‘Relationship’?
- People live in their heads in relationship to others. Get out of your heads!
- Love is an infinite set of possibilities, when you meet someone, that’s what you are in touch with; we will get you back to this reality
- If you say “I love you”, you are already in the past tense! Discuss
- What do you really want?
- Men v Women, what’s the difference?
How will we deal with these issues?
- “Find love for anyone” process
- Train your third eye
- Express your truth
- Meditate on the flavours you want in your life now
- Understanding the illusion of relationship to be free
- Sending a tonal message out for what you want
- “Men v Women” process
We have lots of amazing techniques, including working through intuitive insight, guided self inquiry meditation, psychological supported partner work, vortex healing, NLP and creative therapy; yet we are flexible and will do whatever necessary to facilitate your truth coming out and exorcising itself.
This won’t be a feedback sandwich kind of time where we wrap you in cotton wool; more of a responsible space where we support your highest and give your lowest the space to breathe, but not be empowered!
This being a pilot, there will be five more one-day sessions to follow. However, the day will be whole and complete in itself!
Where is it?
It will be held at a great venue, Ditchling Village Hall. The room is large, newly timbered and has a really good feel and is light and breezy in its atmosphere.
There’s free parking and tea making facilities (no extra cost).
The course costs only £100
This Saturday, 18th September