What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Course Dates and Prices
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- NLP Accreditation Bodies
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see more videos on our YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media and find more resources and training videos:
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
…it was life changing – thank you. thank you. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other again. You have given me the confidence to live the life I want and there are some major changes ahead!!
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
Terry, thank you so much for a wonderful training session. I am flying so high I don’t think I’ll need to use BA to get to Tampa this week. Before, I knew that I could be a great NLP Practitioner but I didn’t know it, now I do!
“Hi. I just want to let know that I had my first client. She had a phobia of needles, and the end result, she was stunned, shocked, happy and grateful. Earned first money from NLP. THANK YOU !!!”
“In nine days of sea, sun and snow, the change was beyond the weather! I experienced moments of transformation and healing that will absolutely stand me in good stead in my personal and professional life. Preparation for greater things to come, I believe. During my Master Practitioner training in Brighton my knowledge and practice of the fascinating world of NLP expanded. Terry, you are a supportive and experienced trainer and have a wonderful team that assisted us with skill and consideration.” Hanan Basher – Pharmacist London
I have been coaching for many years and I thought that I had my “style” down to a fine art, until, I completed the coaching course & NLP Practitioner Course with NLP World. The techniques that I learnt to apply vastly exceed anything that I have read or experienced, my client-reach is endless and I now offer far more value.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of the training, particularly the experience of making major personal changes. I’m very very grateful; It’s been an honour to be among such a gathering!
I loved the hypnosis part of the course. For a start, I hadn’t expected to laugh quite so much or for so long, and had also not realized that hypnosis would go so far beyond my expectations.
“Wow – firstly I ditched my old work place and I’m now renting a chair at the chicest salon in Cambridge. To add to that in my first week I more than doubled my income and have have reduced my working hours! My social life has completely hit the the roof. All my relationships with family, friends are on fire and my communication skills are so clear and much more resourceful, it’s very exciting!”
Thank you, Terry, for training me so very well on the Master NLP course… I think you are the most highly rated external trainer/coach I have experienced in 20 years.
…so glad I booked this, and in my opinion, your courses should be dearer, you have a passion I’ve never seen before and you’re a natural teacher.
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
Not only has the course triggered a transformational shift in who I am and what I believe about myself, I’ve also achieved some down to earth fundamental shifts as in giving up coffee, chocolate and crisps! I’ve already been using NLP to assist others, which has been brilliant. The next part of my life starts here!
I learned so much, it was truly a life changing experience. I am still soaking it all in. A massive thanks once again to yourself and Adam for bringing such a holistic, down to earth and fun approach to the training!
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support.
NLP World Store
- NLP and Your ValuesOne dictionary definition is that values are the principles and beliefs which a person or group think are important. Most often values are unconscious, and have been inherited from our parents or culture, or decided upon at a young age and never re-evaluated, so we can end up with values that are not congruent with who we really are. […]
- The Now State | NLP WorldThe NOW state Being in the NOW state is a gift that is why it is called the present. However, like all gifts, the receiver determines its worth. Meaning that the giver needs to intimately know how that gift will satisfy the needs or wants of the receiver. It is like giving someone that does not drink alcohol a fine bottle of single malt scotch or telling a […]
- What is NLP?What is NLP? An article all about the beginnings, and the nature of what NLP is really all about […]
- What happens after your NLP Practitioner course?What is totally surprising to me is this state of curiosity, passion, exploration and playful learning that I was not too much accustomed to. That is, I can really give myself now the time to explore, to play with the tools […]
- Free NLP Videos – Conversational AnchoringConversational anchoring is the newest version of how to transfer states from one place to another or how to link high states to old negativities and collapse them. An alternative way to anchor a subject *without* touching them and so improving your rapport! Terry shows how to pick up on the tiniest movements and "play them back" to fire off the subject's state. Included is a more up to date session with conversational anchoring. […]
- From Pain to Gain with NLPFibro warrior to transformational coach Dr Yvette Ankrah MBE When I decided to do the NLP practitioner course, it had been years in the making. Around 15 years ago, I read an article in a magazine and decided that I needed to try a session of NLP. I travelled from London down to Brighton for my session and at the time it made a big difference. Fast forward […]