Excellence Guaranteed
Subtotal: £0.00

No products in the basket.

No products in the basket.

NLP World Podcast: Introduction To NLP

This Introduction to NLP has been designed to answer the question, What is NLP? And what can we do with it?

A little bit further down this article, there is a podcast so you can listen to an Introduction to NLP – both ears alight with the sounds of Terry Elston and his own experiences at the beginning of his career into NLP. From there we can have a look at what it takes to be an NLP Practitioner, where courses are held – and what experience you may need to be successful.

Firstly, I’d like to give you an up to date short video message with the question “What is NLP?” at it’s heart.

On the recording below, Terry Elston takes you through an introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming – what it is and what you can do with it and how you can start to get what you want from life!

Click here to listen to this recording of about 15 minutes or keep reading below:

On the recording Terry Elston will give you an overview of NLP, what you may expect to learn and how the techniques can fit into your toolbox of life, enriching and enhancing what you already have.

NLP World has developed a course that goes alongside the recording as an introduction to NLP, called The ABC of Abundant Living Workshop.

Here is a brief description of the introductory 1 day course:

“Just suppose you truly knew what you wanted to do in your life; Imagine you had the world at your finger tips, knowing you were responsible for creating it the way you wanted it. What would that be worth to you?

The Secret to having a fulfilled life is knowing how you can manifest things; how to focus and create, whatever the weather.

If you are like most people then you probably have some vague idea as to what you really want out of your life. How do you think people like Paul McKenna, Derren Brown, Anthony Robbins, Richard Bandler and John Grinder got what they got from life? Anthony Robbins used to be a janitor at one stage of his life! For most of us, you probably just want the opposite of the painful things that you have right now. The experts say that only 3% of people know precisely what they want to do in their life. That leaves the other 97% not knowing exactly what to do. That isn’t surprising, you aren’t taught how to dream at school or how to construct ideas in a way that you can easily get what you want”.

When will you give yourself the time?

To clear out those past problems, emotions and limiting beliefs ? Most people are too busy or don’t think it’s possible for them!

So what am I going to experience from NLP?

If you think of how a landscaped garden flourishes, it starts with the clearing of the weeds. That’s the first part. Then we show you how to re-connect to your core purpose in life, the work you came here to do, your life’s mission. The last part is about looking at your solid, material goals and planting those dreams and plans into the fertile soil that you’ve become over the two days.

A seed has all the information inside it already; all the power, all the knowledge. Your life is about unlocking and realising this, as yet unmanifest you”!

Related Content

To find out more call us FREE on:

0844 057 0392 (UK)
or Internationally on +44 (0) 844 057 0392,
or email

NLP World Products

  • Sale!
    Online Courses

    Online NLP Practitioner Training

    Original price was: £449.00.Current price is: £149.00. Add to basket
Pay for your training in three easy instalments!!

Next NLP Practitioner retreat course is in South Africa

And Only £1500


(Including accommodation and food. Numbers restricted)

Upcoming Courses

9th Nov – 15th Nov 2024

(Retreat, SA)

Pay for courses in three monthly instalments!

Do You Have Questions About Our Fully Accredited Live
NLP Training Courses? 

Online Course | Member Login