What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- Online NLP Master Training
- NLP Trainers Training
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see more videos on our YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media and find more resources and training videos:
…so glad I booked this, and in my opinion, your courses should be dearer, you have a passion I’ve never seen before and you’re a natural teacher.
Not only has the course triggered a transformational shift in who I am and what I believe about myself, I’ve also achieved some down to earth fundamental shifts as in giving up coffee, chocolate and crisps! I’ve already been using NLP to assist others, which has been brilliant. The next part of my life starts here!
I have grown, changed and improved myself so much over the sum of just one week. It has been a true and remarkable experience. For your expertise, energy and love! Thank you so Much!!
Thank you, Terry, for training me so very well on the Master NLP course… I think you are the most highly rated external trainer/coach I have experienced in 20 years.
“What is totally surprising to me is this state of curiosity, passion, exploration and playful learning that I was not accustomed to. That is, I can really give myself now the time to explore, to play with the tools that I have learned without any pressure or fear of failure. they all create a new space for both myself and the client to communicate beyond words and create new possibilities. And this is fabulous! Thank you Terry! Looking forward to the Master level class!”
“I wanted to thank you for such a transformational experience and for your dedication and enlightenment to us. I feel a lightness and strong energy in myself and as well as all the content taught, I have learnt to trust my instincts again and be me.”
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support.
“Wow – firstly I ditched my old work place and I’m now renting a chair at the chicest salon in Cambridge. To add to that in my first week I more than doubled my income and have have reduced my working hours! My social life has completely hit the the roof. All my relationships with family, friends are on fire and my communication skills are so clear and much more resourceful, it’s very exciting!”
I learned so much, it was truly a life changing experience. I am still soaking it all in. A massive thanks once again to yourself and Adam for bringing such a holistic, down to earth and fun approach to the training!
…it was life changing – thank you. thank you. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other again. You have given me the confidence to live the life I want and there are some major changes ahead!!
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
I’ve attended a great many trainings in my role as CEO of a City Communications business and none have got close to the sequence of deep learning’s about myself I have experienced from this training. A big thank you!
I loved the hypnosis part of the course. For a start, I hadn’t expected to laugh quite so much or for so long, and had also not realized that hypnosis would go so far beyond my expectations.
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
“Hi. I just want to let know that I had my first client. She had a phobia of needles, and the end result, she was stunned, shocked, happy and grateful. Earned first money from NLP. THANK YOU !!!”
NLP World Store
- What is an NLP Practitioner?I often get asked “What is an NLP Practitioner?” Or even “What is NLP?” How did NLP come into being? NLP came about through the process of modelling other spectacular performers in the fields of Family Therapy (Virginia Satir), Gestalt Therapy (Fritz Perls), Linguistics (Gregory Bateson – and others) and Hypnotherapy (Milton Erickson). Both NLP […]
- Presenting Skills NLP style!I’ve seen a lot of presenters and a lot of those have been using presenting skills NLP style! So what’s different about NLP presentation skills? When I did my trainers course in 1999, I hadn’t much of an idea what goes into an excellent presentation. Isn’t it just about being confident and being yourself? No, not at all as I was […]
- NLP Training – The Power of CommitmentTerry Elston looks at the value of The Power of Commitment looks at what commitment really is and examples of it in various different scenarios. […]
- What is commitment?What is commitment? An article determining what the real definition is. Most people think it's about who you commit to, rather than finding your path […]
- NLP Training – Sensory AwarenessAre you consciously aware of what is going on around you or inside of you? How do you know what is really being said or motioned toward you? Do you know if someone is lying or not? […]
- NLP Training – The Milton Model – Language for changeThe Milton Model is one of the famous techniques inside the NLP family. Of course it's not about the techniques at all as you may want to read further […]