What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Course Dates and Prices
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- NLP Accreditation Bodies
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see more videos on our YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media and find more resources and training videos:
“Wow – firstly I ditched my old work place and I’m now renting a chair at the chicest salon in Cambridge. To add to that in my first week I more than doubled my income and have have reduced my working hours! My social life has completely hit the the roof. All my relationships with family, friends are on fire and my communication skills are so clear and much more resourceful, it’s very exciting!”
“I wanted to thank you for such a transformational experience and for your dedication and enlightenment to us. I feel a lightness and strong energy in myself and as well as all the content taught, I have learnt to trust my instincts again and be me.”
Thank you, Terry, for training me so very well on the Master NLP course… I think you are the most highly rated external trainer/coach I have experienced in 20 years.
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
I learned so much, it was truly a life changing experience. I am still soaking it all in. A massive thanks once again to yourself and Adam for bringing such a holistic, down to earth and fun approach to the training!
I have been coaching for many years and I thought that I had my “style” down to a fine art, until, I completed the coaching course & NLP Practitioner Course with NLP World. The techniques that I learnt to apply vastly exceed anything that I have read or experienced, my client-reach is endless and I now offer far more value.
Not only has the course triggered a transformational shift in who I am and what I believe about myself, I’ve also achieved some down to earth fundamental shifts as in giving up coffee, chocolate and crisps! I’ve already been using NLP to assist others, which has been brilliant. The next part of my life starts here!
“In nine days of sea, sun and snow, the change was beyond the weather! I experienced moments of transformation and healing that will absolutely stand me in good stead in my personal and professional life. Preparation for greater things to come, I believe. During my Master Practitioner training in Brighton my knowledge and practice of the fascinating world of NLP expanded. Terry, you are a supportive and experienced trainer and have a wonderful team that assisted us with skill and consideration.” Hanan Basher – Pharmacist London
Terry, thank you so much for a wonderful training session. I am flying so high I don’t think I’ll need to use BA to get to Tampa this week. Before, I knew that I could be a great NLP Practitioner but I didn’t know it, now I do!
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support.
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
I’ve attended a great many trainings in my role as CEO of a City Communications business and none have got close to the sequence of deep learning’s about myself I have experienced from this training. A big thank you!
“Hi. I just want to let know that I had my first client. She had a phobia of needles, and the end result, she was stunned, shocked, happy and grateful. Earned first money from NLP. THANK YOU !!!”
I have grown, changed and improved myself so much over the sum of just one week. It has been a true and remarkable experience. For your expertise, energy and love! Thank you so Much!!
I loved the hypnosis part of the course. For a start, I hadn’t expected to laugh quite so much or for so long, and had also not realized that hypnosis would go so far beyond my expectations.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of the training, particularly the experience of making major personal changes. I’m very very grateful; It’s been an honour to be among such a gathering!
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
NLP World Store
- NLP Practitioner in SpainInformation about our NLP Practitioner Course in Spain. This is our fully inclusive nine day NLP training at Lalita Devi Escuela de Vidaon the West Coast of Spain. Nearest airports are Madrid and Lisbon. The dates are 30th May – 7th June 2020. This special training is fully inclusive of accomodation and food. In fact once you arrive, you need nothing else […]
- NLP TechniquesThe purpose of the NLP techniques that we teach are to give a practitioner a back-drop to how to play with the inner world. The techniques are simply examples or ways of playing with the internal representations that give meaning to our realities. Of course we have a huge variety of NLP techniques in the family of NLP, yet, as I've mentioned in previous blogs, the techniques are the least important part of how NLP really works […]
- Reframing: Thinking Outside The BoxHow can you think of things that no-one else thinks of? The answer is by deliberately reframing or taking a different approach to the issue from everyone else. There are dominant ideas in every field. The brilliant thinker purposefully challenges those dominant ideas in order to think with innovation. […]
- NLP & GolfI’ve been writing articles on the mental game for some time now and more often than not I find myself writing “…in golf, and life…”. This is because the keys to finding success and fulfillment in golf are often exactly the same as the keys to finding success and fulfillment in life. Through my coaching and training over the last 15 years, I’ve been lucky enough to help literally thousands of people lead extremely happy and fulfilled lives. I’d like to share with you 10 parallels I have noticed to help inspire you to more success and fulfilment in both. Here they are: […]
- Memory and NLPWhat I did instead was to ask him “what do you think about yourself having a poor memory?” He replied, “I feel stupid”. I said, “let’s work on that then instead!” […]
- How do I earn money as an NLP Coach?How do I earn money as an NLP Coach? Terry Elston gives some solid and abstract answers. […]