What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- Online NLP Master Training
- NLP Trainers Training
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see more videos on our YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media and find more resources and training videos:
I’ve attended a great many trainings in my role as CEO of a City Communications business and none have got close to the sequence of deep learning’s about myself I have experienced from this training. A big thank you!
Not only has the course triggered a transformational shift in who I am and what I believe about myself, I’ve also achieved some down to earth fundamental shifts as in giving up coffee, chocolate and crisps! I’ve already been using NLP to assist others, which has been brilliant. The next part of my life starts here!
I have grown, changed and improved myself so much over the sum of just one week. It has been a true and remarkable experience. For your expertise, energy and love! Thank you so Much!!
Thank you, Terry, for training me so very well on the Master NLP course… I think you are the most highly rated external trainer/coach I have experienced in 20 years.
…so glad I booked this, and in my opinion, your courses should be dearer, you have a passion I’ve never seen before and you’re a natural teacher.
“In nine days of sea, sun and snow, the change was beyond the weather! I experienced moments of transformation and healing that will absolutely stand me in good stead in my personal and professional life. Preparation for greater things to come, I believe. During my Master Practitioner training in Brighton my knowledge and practice of the fascinating world of NLP expanded. Terry, you are a supportive and experienced trainer and have a wonderful team that assisted us with skill and consideration.” Hanan Basher – Pharmacist London
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support.
“What is totally surprising to me is this state of curiosity, passion, exploration and playful learning that I was not accustomed to. That is, I can really give myself now the time to explore, to play with the tools that I have learned without any pressure or fear of failure. they all create a new space for both myself and the client to communicate beyond words and create new possibilities. And this is fabulous! Thank you Terry! Looking forward to the Master level class!”
“Hi. I just want to let know that I had my first client. She had a phobia of needles, and the end result, she was stunned, shocked, happy and grateful. Earned first money from NLP. THANK YOU !!!”
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
“I already had some basic knowledge of NLP from books but I learned so much here. The combination of resources, teaching and actual practical learning time really helped me to fully grasp the concepts and techniques and by the end of the week I felt confident in my ability to start practicing with clients. Since completing the course I have already taken on clients and integrated my learnings into my business and also my parenting! I have already booked on to Terry’s Master Practitioner course next year – I can’t wait!”
Terry, thank you so much for a wonderful training session. I am flying so high I don’t think I’ll need to use BA to get to Tampa this week. Before, I knew that I could be a great NLP Practitioner but I didn’t know it, now I do!
I learned so much, it was truly a life changing experience. I am still soaking it all in. A massive thanks once again to yourself and Adam for bringing such a holistic, down to earth and fun approach to the training!
“Wow – firstly I ditched my old work place and I’m now renting a chair at the chicest salon in Cambridge. To add to that in my first week I more than doubled my income and have have reduced my working hours! My social life has completely hit the the roof. All my relationships with family, friends are on fire and my communication skills are so clear and much more resourceful, it’s very exciting!”
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of the training, particularly the experience of making major personal changes. I’m very very grateful; It’s been an honour to be among such a gathering!
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
NLP World Store
- No such thing as failure…Let's have a look at the concept of failure. The next time you proceed to beat yourself up, overly judge yourself or blame... consider this often quoted Neuro-Linguistic Programming Presupposition: There is No Such Thing as Failure, Only Feedback. […]
- Memory and NLPWhat I did instead was to ask him “what do you think about yourself having a poor memory?” He replied, “I feel stupid”. I said, “let’s work on that then instead!” […]
- How is Hypnosis different to NLP?I get often get asked this question when I'm running my NLP and Hypnosis trainings around the world. The simple and most 'chunked up' answer is that they are the same, but have differences. In fact, some of the NLP you see and hear has come from modelling hypnosis techniques and then having the desire to find out how to get similar results with clients, yet with eyes open. […]
- NLP and Your ValuesOne dictionary definition is that values are the principles and beliefs which a person or group think are important. Most often values are unconscious, and have been inherited from our parents or culture, or decided upon at a young age and never re-evaluated, so we can end up with values that are not congruent with who we really are. […]
- Peripheral Vision or The Learning StateWhen we teach our delegates NLP in seven days, we need techniques that can assist them to learn in the first place! That's why we teach Peripheral Vision or The Learning State right at the very start of any training. […]
- Spiral DynamicsHere is a brief insight to the Values system called spiral dynamics and used in corporations and individuals to gain insight and understanding of human behaviour. […]