What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- Online NLP Master Training
- NLP Trainers Training
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see more videos on our YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media and find more resources and training videos:
“In nine days of sea, sun and snow, the change was beyond the weather! I experienced moments of transformation and healing that will absolutely stand me in good stead in my personal and professional life. Preparation for greater things to come, I believe. During my Master Practitioner training in Brighton my knowledge and practice of the fascinating world of NLP expanded. Terry, you are a supportive and experienced trainer and have a wonderful team that assisted us with skill and consideration.” Hanan Basher – Pharmacist London
I learned so much, it was truly a life changing experience. I am still soaking it all in. A massive thanks once again to yourself and Adam for bringing such a holistic, down to earth and fun approach to the training!
“What is totally surprising to me is this state of curiosity, passion, exploration and playful learning that I was not accustomed to. That is, I can really give myself now the time to explore, to play with the tools that I have learned without any pressure or fear of failure. they all create a new space for both myself and the client to communicate beyond words and create new possibilities. And this is fabulous! Thank you Terry! Looking forward to the Master level class!”
Thank you, Terry, for training me so very well on the Master NLP course… I think you are the most highly rated external trainer/coach I have experienced in 20 years.
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of the training, particularly the experience of making major personal changes. I’m very very grateful; It’s been an honour to be among such a gathering!
I loved the hypnosis part of the course. For a start, I hadn’t expected to laugh quite so much or for so long, and had also not realized that hypnosis would go so far beyond my expectations.
I have grown, changed and improved myself so much over the sum of just one week. It has been a true and remarkable experience. For your expertise, energy and love! Thank you so Much!!
“I already had some basic knowledge of NLP from books but I learned so much here. The combination of resources, teaching and actual practical learning time really helped me to fully grasp the concepts and techniques and by the end of the week I felt confident in my ability to start practicing with clients. Since completing the course I have already taken on clients and integrated my learnings into my business and also my parenting! I have already booked on to Terry’s Master Practitioner course next year – I can’t wait!”
“Wow – firstly I ditched my old work place and I’m now renting a chair at the chicest salon in Cambridge. To add to that in my first week I more than doubled my income and have have reduced my working hours! My social life has completely hit the the roof. All my relationships with family, friends are on fire and my communication skills are so clear and much more resourceful, it’s very exciting!”
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
“Hi. I just want to let know that I had my first client. She had a phobia of needles, and the end result, she was stunned, shocked, happy and grateful. Earned first money from NLP. THANK YOU !!!”
Not only has the course triggered a transformational shift in who I am and what I believe about myself, I’ve also achieved some down to earth fundamental shifts as in giving up coffee, chocolate and crisps! I’ve already been using NLP to assist others, which has been brilliant. The next part of my life starts here!
…so glad I booked this, and in my opinion, your courses should be dearer, you have a passion I’ve never seen before and you’re a natural teacher.
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support.
NLP World Store
- NLP for Sales ManagersThere are many benefits of NLP for Sales Managers, therefore I wanted to write this article in order to help Sales Leaders decide if it’s a worthwhile investment. I have worked within sales environments for approximately fourteen years and always had management responsibility during that time. NLP Training was an incredibly valuable investment for me […]
- NLP for CarersNLP for Carers Caring for people can be immensely rewarding and sometimes really challenging. If you care for a relative or work in the care profession, you may find it hard to look after your own needs sometimes. NLP can help carers look after their well-being and support the service user more effectively. Having cared for my Grandmother with dementia and […]
- NLP Tools for Performance ManagementNLP Tools for Performance Management Performance management is one of the core competencies required for successful leadership. Over the 14 years I have been managing people I have seen the art of performance management dramatically evolve. Having been in leadership for many years and become a Master Practitioner of NLP, I am aware of all of the NLP tools […]
- NLP and LeadershipNLP and Leadership NLP and Leadership go hand in hand. Leaders wear many hats and NLP provides a powerful toolkit to excel in all aspects of your leadership role. This includes your level of communication, influence and performance management. Organisations invest heavily in leadership development because when leaders perform well, it has a domino effect on […]
NLP tips for RecruitmentNLP tips for Recruitment Having worked in recruitment for approximately nine years I have experienced the rollercoaster effect that many recruiters speak of. The exhilarating highs of placements being confirmed every day as well as the troublesome lows – like candidates pulling out at the last minute, losing you the placement and commission you have […]
The advantages of Time Based Techniques for NLP PractitionersThe advantages of Time Based Techniques for NLP Practitioners Throughout my time as a Master Practitioner of NLP, I have worked with a wide variety of clients with varying life challenges to solve. Time Based Techniques have been a critical part of success within every client session, it is my favourite technique of the whole NLP collection. I am aware that […]