What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- Online NLP Master Training
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see more videos on our YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media and find more resources and training videos:
Thank you, Terry, for training me so very well on the Master NLP course… I think you are the most highly rated external trainer/coach I have experienced in 20 years.
Terry, thank you so much for a wonderful training session. I am flying so high I don’t think I’ll need to use BA to get to Tampa this week. Before, I knew that I could be a great NLP Practitioner but I didn’t know it, now I do!
“Wow – firstly I ditched my old work place and I’m now renting a chair at the chicest salon in Cambridge. To add to that in my first week I more than doubled my income and have have reduced my working hours! My social life has completely hit the the roof. All my relationships with family, friends are on fire and my communication skills are so clear and much more resourceful, it’s very exciting!”
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
“Hi. I just want to let know that I had my first client. She had a phobia of needles, and the end result, she was stunned, shocked, happy and grateful. Earned first money from NLP. THANK YOU !!!”
I learned so much, it was truly a life changing experience. I am still soaking it all in. A massive thanks once again to yourself and Adam for bringing such a holistic, down to earth and fun approach to the training!
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
“I already had some basic knowledge of NLP from books but I learned so much here. The combination of resources, teaching and actual practical learning time really helped me to fully grasp the concepts and techniques and by the end of the week I felt confident in my ability to start practicing with clients. Since completing the course I have already taken on clients and integrated my learnings into my business and also my parenting! I have already booked on to Terry’s Master Practitioner course next year – I can’t wait!”
I loved the hypnosis part of the course. For a start, I hadn’t expected to laugh quite so much or for so long, and had also not realized that hypnosis would go so far beyond my expectations.
I have been coaching for many years and I thought that I had my “style” down to a fine art, until, I completed the coaching course & NLP Practitioner Course with NLP World. The techniques that I learnt to apply vastly exceed anything that I have read or experienced, my client-reach is endless and I now offer far more value.
I have grown, changed and improved myself so much over the sum of just one week. It has been a true and remarkable experience. For your expertise, energy and love! Thank you so Much!!
“What is totally surprising to me is this state of curiosity, passion, exploration and playful learning that I was not accustomed to. That is, I can really give myself now the time to explore, to play with the tools that I have learned without any pressure or fear of failure. they all create a new space for both myself and the client to communicate beyond words and create new possibilities. And this is fabulous! Thank you Terry! Looking forward to the Master level class!”
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of the training, particularly the experience of making major personal changes. I’m very very grateful; It’s been an honour to be among such a gathering!
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
…it was life changing – thank you. thank you. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other again. You have given me the confidence to live the life I want and there are some major changes ahead!!
NLP World Store
- NLP Master Practitioner Case Study 1 – continuedThis is the continued session performed by Marion Mitchell started last week. To see the first part of the article click here: Session 4 We explored in more detail the importance of body language – mirroring and matching. Whole body matching Body part matching Half body matching Head/shoulders angle patterns Vocal (analog) qualities Verbal Facial […]
- NLP Master Practitioner Case Study 1Here are a series of case studies carried out by NLP Master Practitioner Marion Mitchell. This case study was undertaken to gain qualification as Master Practitioner of NLP at the Masters level. NLP Master Practitioner Case Study 1 Background The client had recently received a promotion and as a result was going to have to regularly present on a formal […]
- DependenceDependence There are many ways you can look at Dependence as a Practitioner. You can look at those aspects physically, as in food and drink, drug dependence; or from an abstract viewpoint – a mental psychological viewpoint. The whole notion of dependence would be that an outside influence has a ‘hold’ over someone. That the person cannot resist an aspect of […]
- Certified Online NLP CourseIs there such a thing as a “Certified Online NLP Course?” Of course there isn’t! People who claim such things are simply trying to get your money from you and sell their NLP online courses to you. To get any certified online NLP course accredited, you’d have to be recognised by one of the major NLP bodies in the world. Who are the […]
- What is an NLP Practitioner?I often get asked “What is an NLP Practitioner?” Or even “What is NLP?” Let’s start with how NLP came into being: NLP came about through the process of modelling other spectacular performers in the fields of Family Therapy (Virginia Satir), Gestalt Therapy (Fritz Perls), Linguistics (Gregory Bateson – and others) and Hypnotherapy (Milton […]
- InterconnectednessConnection and Interconnectedness by Wesley Kew, Clinical Psychologist The desire for connection, unity or just physical closeness runs deep in our veins. Some may say that it is inherent in our DNA and that we are in fact social animals. On many levels, I agree with all of the above, because, as they say, the only way to predict future results is by […]