What We Do
We offer highest quality
- NLP Practitioner Courses
- NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Online NLP Practitioner Training
- Online NLP Master Training
- NLP Trainers Training
with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.
Learn more from this video, and see more videos on our YouTube Channel
Connect with us on Social Media and find more resources and training videos:
“I wanted to thank you for such a transformational experience and for your dedication and enlightenment to us. I feel a lightness and strong energy in myself and as well as all the content taught, I have learnt to trust my instincts again and be me.”
“In nine days of sea, sun and snow, the change was beyond the weather! I experienced moments of transformation and healing that will absolutely stand me in good stead in my personal and professional life. Preparation for greater things to come, I believe. During my Master Practitioner training in Brighton my knowledge and practice of the fascinating world of NLP expanded. Terry, you are a supportive and experienced trainer and have a wonderful team that assisted us with skill and consideration.” Hanan Basher – Pharmacist London
…so glad I booked this, and in my opinion, your courses should be dearer, you have a passion I’ve never seen before and you’re a natural teacher.
“What is totally surprising to me is this state of curiosity, passion, exploration and playful learning that I was not accustomed to. That is, I can really give myself now the time to explore, to play with the tools that I have learned without any pressure or fear of failure. they all create a new space for both myself and the client to communicate beyond words and create new possibilities. And this is fabulous! Thank you Terry! Looking forward to the Master level class!”
I’ve attended a great many trainings in my role as CEO of a City Communications business and none have got close to the sequence of deep learning’s about myself I have experienced from this training. A big thank you!
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of the training, particularly the experience of making major personal changes. I’m very very grateful; It’s been an honour to be among such a gathering!
I learned so much, it was truly a life changing experience. I am still soaking it all in. A massive thanks once again to yourself and Adam for bringing such a holistic, down to earth and fun approach to the training!
Terry, thank you so much for a wonderful training session. I am flying so high I don’t think I’ll need to use BA to get to Tampa this week. Before, I knew that I could be a great NLP Practitioner but I didn’t know it, now I do!
In spite of my initial reservations concerning the relevance of NLP techniques to the wider business environment, this programme provided me with exposure to a range of powerful approaches that I have since successfully applied back in the workplace. I would recommend this programme to individuals seeking an opportunity to link their professional and personal development objectives. An excellent course.
Hey, I was offered my dream job last week, and I got it through my understanding of NLP. I have been offered the job of Employment Law Trainer with Hugh James law firm.
The whole presupposition of fun and passionate belief in the material was outstanding and especially the intelligence in the delivery of the training, giving respect to the intelligence of the delegates…passion, love and respect.
I loved the hypnosis part of the course. For a start, I hadn’t expected to laugh quite so much or for so long, and had also not realized that hypnosis would go so far beyond my expectations.
“Wow – firstly I ditched my old work place and I’m now renting a chair at the chicest salon in Cambridge. To add to that in my first week I more than doubled my income and have have reduced my working hours! My social life has completely hit the the roof. All my relationships with family, friends are on fire and my communication skills are so clear and much more resourceful, it’s very exciting!”
Hi Terry, Just a brief email to express my thanks for the manner in which you delivered the training course last week. The course was certainly inspirational and I look forward to further extending my knowledge in this area in the future. Grateful too for all your advice and support.
“Hi. I just want to let know that I had my first client. She had a phobia of needles, and the end result, she was stunned, shocked, happy and grateful. Earned first money from NLP. THANK YOU !!!”
…once again, you have been an absolute star, and am in awe at both you and Adam, in your ability to convey such complex information to a range of people with different educational and experiential backgrounds. I feel that without any doubt I made the right choice in being trained by you…
“I already had some basic knowledge of NLP from books but I learned so much here. The combination of resources, teaching and actual practical learning time really helped me to fully grasp the concepts and techniques and by the end of the week I felt confident in my ability to start practicing with clients. Since completing the course I have already taken on clients and integrated my learnings into my business and also my parenting! I have already booked on to Terry’s Master Practitioner course next year – I can’t wait!”
NLP World Store
NLP language tips for HR professionalsNLP language tips for HR professionals Talking to you as an HR professional, you probably spend the majority of your time communicating and influencing. That’s why I’ve written this article on NLP language tips for HR professionals, to show you how NLP can be so valuable in HR. Having worked in HR for many years I have experienced the incredible […]
- Why is NLP useful for HR Professionals?Why is NLP useful for HR Professionals? If you’re in HR and have heard about NLP, you might be wondering what exactly it is and how it could help you in your HR role. Why is NLP useful for HR Professionals? With demands on the HR professional ever increasing, I wanted to write this article to give you an insight into how NLP can help you develop a winning […]
- How Words Work with Neuro Linguistic ProgrammingHow Words Work with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Words are like a Map for your mind, guiding you where you want to go. Imagine someone comes to you and says “I am lost, I knew the way but now I am lost”. By searching, choosing and speaking the best words you have in your vocabulary – almost like magic you guide them to their […]
- Can NLP Help Your Child With School Phobia?Can NLP Help Your Child With School Phobia? Is every school morning a battle? Does your child cry, complain of stomach cramps or refuse to let go of you in the playground? Is your teen anxious, withdrawn and refusing to go in at all. Did you consider this as school phobia? If it’s possible you are dealing with school phobia – and you’re […]
- Life Begins at 40They say that life begins at 40. I wonder why? They say that, in fact, we are what we repeatedly do – but are you actually aware of what you do. How often are you seeking to hide what you do from the outside world? Do you become filled with shame, anger, regret, disdain or self-deprecation after you see the trail of destruction left by you having […]
- NLP Master Practitioner 2018NLP Master Practitioner 2018. The most amazing course of my life. From the feedback forms we gave out we scored MORE than the highest numbers on the forms. People put extra numbers from the top ones and told us how incredible the journey was. What makes a course run so well? Having the right people does help the course move smoothly. Twenty Three people in […]