Home

What We Do

We offer highest quality

with a fast track approach to training and a comprehensive home study media package, all topped off with our own intimate style that remembers the individual.

Learn more from this video, and see more videos on our YouTube Channel


Social Media

Connect with us on Social Media and find more resources and training videos:


Testimonials

…so glad I booked this, and in my opinion, your courses should be dearer, you have a passion I’ve never seen before and you’re a natural teacher.
Glenn Perkins (BA, DHP,NLP, DCMT, Creg, APHP, ECI)Consultant Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, Life Coach



Recent Articles

  • nlp logosANLP and ANLP India accreditation
    ANLP and ANLP India accreditation What’s an NLP Accreditation for? I was recently ‘gifted’ an accreditation to ANLP India. Although this is very nice to be thought of and given things for free, I had to ask the question “Why? what’s in it for them?” And, who on earth are ANLP India? In fact, I do know the origins of ANLP India as I worked closely with […]
  • online nlp master practitioner courseOnline Master NLP Practitioner Training
    We’ve just introduced our Online Master NLP Practitioner Training. It’s quite unique in as much as over 90% of this Online NLP Master Practitioner Course is live, professionally filmed footage. We used the film company AVT to film and edit the journey. The other 10% of your Online Master NLP Practitioner Training are amazing quality PowerPoint […]
  • master nlp practitionerNLP Master Practitioner Case Study 1 – continued
    This is the continued session performed by Marion Mitchell started last week. To see the first part of the article click here: Session 4 We explored in more detail the importance of body language – mirroring and matching. Whole body matching Body part matching Half body matching Head/shoulders angle patterns Vocal (analog) qualities Verbal Facial […]
  • NLP Master Practitioner Case StudyNLP Master Practitioner Case Study 1
    Here are a series of case studies carried out by NLP Master Practitioner Marion Mitchell. This case study was undertaken to gain qualification as Master Practitioner of NLP at the Masters level. NLP Master Practitioner Case Study 1 Background The client had recently received a promotion and as a result was going to have to regularly present on a formal […]
  • dependenceDependence
    Dependence There are many ways you can look at Dependence as a Practitioner. You can look at those aspects physically, as in food and drink, drug dependence; or from an abstract viewpoint – a mental psychological viewpoint. The whole notion of dependence would be that an outside influence has a ‘hold’ over someone. That the person cannot resist an aspect of […]
  • online nlp trainingCertified Online NLP Course
    Is there such a thing as a “Certified Online NLP Course?” Of course there isn’t! People who claim such things are simply trying to get your money from you and sell their NLP online courses to you. To get any certified online NLP course accredited, you’d have to be recognised by one of the major NLP bodies in the world. Who are the […]